Jaunt through July in Vancouver with our PPC experts and learn how to make your business’s digital marketing jolly.
We’ll aim to be as exciting as the up-and-coming band July Talk in this edition of the monthly Vantage roundup. We’ve scoured the field and kept on top of trends just for you, so you better share this with all of your family, friends, enemies, loved ones, pets, etc.
To the top of the search results with our social media Ad-Vantage!
Benefits For Businesses:
1. Testing anything online quickly becomes an intimidating task as numerous variables and options pile up. We’ve detailed our 5 simple steps for keeping our PPC tests focused. The steps aren’t limited to PPC, and they should help you create straightforward and effective tests anywhere online. The post was even featured on B2Community!
2. Amazon tests the removal of list prices from products. Any Ecommerce business owners or marketers should keep an eye on this. Amazon’s multitudes of data mean that the results of this testing signal some pretty general consumer trends. Read about the testing here.
3. Service companies celebrate the arrival of price extensions! The new AdWords feature will allow advertisements to list service descriptions and prices. The extension will help you both dominate the search results and obtain more qualified leads & customers.
4. The HubSpot ROI Calendar. The intelligent people over at HubSpot have created a little calculator that’ll help you determine whether online advertising is worth it. The simple calculations will give you a pretty general budgeting idea.
PPC Experts Advise:
5. The Digital Marketing Iceberg. We’ve covered our CTA Conference attendance completely. Our blog series on the conference begins with an analysis of the state of digital marketing and the need for advertisers to understand and cater to the personalities behind the clicks. Begin your journey into CTA Conference with us, where we offer numerous actionable tips.
6. Dejargonate Your Landing Pages! Unbounce has released a less Austrian, but more deadly editing tool for landing pages. Download it for Chrome here.
7. Run or market a bank? Apparently digital marketing’s a pretty good way to obtain customers. Who’d of thunk? Here’s the insight from Joel Zand.
PPC Experts Praise:
8. Brexit Blues. Interesting and in-depth CPC analysis post-Brexit: “British advertisers have found their CPC on the SERP rise while many international advertisers are seeing U.K. clicks at a serious CPC discount” Read the report by Mark Irvine here.
10. The Hyper-localization of Google: SEO experts have begun to notice compression of local results in map results. Businesses worry that single operations will be drowned by multiple location businesses who show up in more “hyper-local” searches. Read Al Roberts exploration of the issue here.
Good Marketing, PPC Experts!
Thanks for stopping by and we hope you found something intriguing or educating. Our Vancouver PPC agency is dedicated to keeping up to date with the rapidly changing PPC industry, and we’d love to help your business’s PPC do so too.
Let’s throw each other a bone and get the conversation started. Otherwise, feel free to find and talk to us on social media for more of the above articles.