Want to know about what our humble Vancouver PPC agency shares on social media?
Of course you do! Look no further because we’ve got the best-of below that’ll keep you on top of digital marketing and PPC. Whether you’re a PPC puppy, or a well-trained dog, we’ve got treats for everyone.
Let’s keep your business at the top of the search results with our social media Ad-Vantage.
Benefits For Businesses:
1. Ever wondered about the advertisements you see on Facebook? Well, we’ve got a post on B2Community that’ll teach you how they’re targeted and what they’re good for.
2. Confused about how to price your new services? Even PPC agencies get confused. Here’s a simple process for deciding how much you should be paid for a project. Beth Hayden convincingly states that “creating price quotes can even be (dare I say it?) fun:” 5 Stress-Free Steps for Pricing Your Services
3. Are you struggling to get qualified B2B leads from your digital marketing? A thoroughly targeted PPC campaign can reach your ideal clients. Here are 9 strategies that Hubspot contributor, Andy Beohar, suggests for any B2B PPC campaign.
4. Content marketing not getting the exposure you hoped for? Ehud Basis advises that PPC might just be the chess piece that boosts your hard work into the limelight: Top Content Marketers’ Secret Weapon? PPC
Make Your PPC Agency Better:
5. When you pour your body and soul into a PPC landing page, you want it to succeed. But did you pay attention to colour? Here are 4 colour rules for making sure that your PPC landing page nets you endless leads and sales.
6. Do you want to be the very best? The best that ever was? Are you also a PPC manager? Pauline Jakober wants you to be (or at least know how to). Here are 12 habits that exemplars have at any successful PPC agency. We’re particularly fond of the “threshold of pain.”
7. Ever heard of a microsite? Apparently, microsites are “revolutionizing” PPC marketing. And you thought having an optimized website as well as conversion generating landing pages is a lot of work. We’ve heard of PPC agencies hiring a PPC agency. Maybe this is why? Kevin Rowe‘s in the know: Top 4 Reasons Why Microsites Are Revolutionizing PPC Marketing
Make Your PPC Agency Advanced:
8. RLSAs and Customer Match can be used in tandem to great benefit, but only if you have a list of over 50,000 customers. The two aspects of AdWords allow managers to create smart segmentations for your audiences that’ll make ads more compelling and targeted. We’re wondering if any other PPC agencies or individuals have seen results like the writer, Sana Ansari?
10. Amy Bishop gives us an excellent post on how to share remarketing lists and conversions across multiple accounts. She covers both Bing and AdWords, and even manages to fit in Google Analytics: Share conversions and remarketing lists across paid search accounts
Au Revoir PPC Puppies
Thanks for stopping by and we hope you found something intriguing or educating. Our Vancouver PPC agency is dedicated to keeping up to date with the rapidly changing PPC industry, and we’d love to help your business’s PPC do so too.
Let’s throw each other a bone and get the conversation started. Otherwise, feel free to find and talk to us on social media for more of the above articles.