PPC advertising is fast. We’re dedicated to staying on top of the search engine industry, and we want you to stay on top too (both on knowledge and your position on the search results page)
We’ve found some great pieces from the web that we hope you’ll enjoy. And, of course, a couple of our own on PPC advertising.
Feel free to comment, share, or just drop a like on anything you, well, like.
1. Shopping Ads in Image Results: New, convenient place to show visually stimulating marketing covered by Sarah Perez on TechCrunch.
2.YouTube Introduces “Bumper” Ads: For short attention spans and concise messaging, covered by Anthony Ha on TechCrunch.
1. What is LTV? As useful for PPC as it is for any marketing methods, make sure you’ve got a firm grasp of Lifetime Value. Written by yours truly.
2. The Remarketing Audiences You Should be Targeting: a comprehensive guide to retargeting your online advertisements at the right people written by Maddie Cary on B2Community.
3. A Customer’s PPC Journey: “We’re going on an adventure” said Bilbo the digital marketer. This piece from our blog will give you the lowdown on conversion attribution for online customers surfing the world wide web.
For the PPC Advertising Pros:
1. Three PPC Landing Page Tips Hardly Anyone Takes Advantage Of: Number 1 is counter intuitive, but brilliant–make sure you read this post by Johnathan Dane on Marketing Profs.
2. 7 Google Analytics Features You Didn’t Know Existed: Dive into some lesser known tricks for everyone’s favourite analytics tool with Frederik Hyldig on SEM Rush Blog.
See You Next Month!
Above is just a sample of the informative and consistent PPC advertising content Vantage Search shares, so be sure to follow us and sign up for our newsletter below!
If you’re looking for PPC information not covered above, you can always contact us for a free PPC consultation.